Paint Equipment & Cleaning Partswasher
IT-3900™ is specifically designed to allow the reclamation and reuse of Inland Technology's high flash point, environmentally responsible, paint gun cleaning materials like EP-921® and EP-1088™.
Benefits & Features
The IT-3900™ is specifically recommended for use in the cleaning of pressure pots, paint lines, airless pumping systems and many robotic painting systems.
When used in conjunction with Inland Technology’s low volatility solvents, the IT-3900™ micro filtration system allows for the recycling and re-use of the cleaning agents ten to twenty times over, thereby reducing hazardous waste generation and cost by 70-80%.
The IT-3900™ is designed to allow the reclamation and reuse of Inland Technology’s high flash point, environmentally responsible, paint gun cleaning materials EP-921® and EP-1088™. The use of other solvents in this equipment is not recommended.
- Reduces VOC Emissions
- Reduces HAP Emissions
- Reduces Hazardous Waste generation
- Designed for use with environmentally safe low VOC, non-HAP, EP-921® and EP-1088™
- Micro-filtration removes paint solids and allows multiple reuse of cleaning agents
- Foot treadle lid opening allows unit to be closed while operating
- Compiles with Aerospace N.E.S.H.A.P.s
- U.S. Navy tests showed a 84% reduction in hazardous waste generation and a 75% reduction in costs associated with paint equipment clean-up
Outer Dimensions: 28” x 26” x 33”H
49”H with Lid Open
Inside Dimensions: 18” x 18” x 23”
Fluid Capacity: 30 Gallons
Pump: Double Diaphragm Air Operated
Air Supply Pressure: 20-100 psi
Lid Assembly: Fusible Link Latch Bar
Filtration: 2 Stage with Diffusion with Filtration to .1 Micron
Compatible Inland Technology Products
Cleaning solutions designed to save you time and reduce your costs and production of hazardous waste.
Need a Custom Solution?
Contact us to connect with a specialist. We will review your situation and work with you to find the best solution.