Leaders in sustainability since 1988
For over 30 years Inland Technology Incorporated has provided environmentally friendly solvent alternatives and bio-derived products to help produce a more sustainable world. As a leader in environmentally conscious substitutes, our core business value is to generate greater environmental opportunities for our customers in order to reduce the impact of the solvent industry. Our social responsibility ambitions will continue to push Inland Technology to lead the industry in sustainability and always provide the community with the best business option.
We’ve reduced our customer’s global CO2 emissions by more than 3 billion pounds over the past 20 years
Our Edgetek™ filter systems, chemical solutions, and parts-washing systems have globally reduced CO2 emissions for our customers by more than three billion pounds over the past 20 years. Allowing our customers to extend the life of parts-washing solvents in return minimizes the amount of wasted solvent being burned and/or emitted directly to the air during disposal processes. The three billion reduced is equal to the annual carbon footprint of 40,000 individuals in the United States. An Inland Technology parts-washer can individually reduce emissions an average 7,500 pounds per year.
One Inland product line alone has reduced Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAP) emissions nearly 3 million pounds in the last 10 years—a number that does not include our other product’s HAP reductions.
Inland works with each customer to ensure their individual needs are met, and to build a stronger community.
Our relationship with our customers is immensely important to us, so we work hard to create strong relations. Inland Technology delights in collaborating with each customer to ensure their individual needs are met and build a stronger community. In the field, our salesmen personally oversee each business need to analyze which solvent will satisfy the customer’s demand. We also provide personalized Partswashers to accommodate the individual needs of our customer's business.
We are happy to say that we have been producing these ethical alternatives for the past 30 years
Because we are in the business of doing less harm, the products we make are fundamentally socially responsible. We are fortunate to be a business that produces products that can make a positive impact without affecting our bottom line. A mass of our products come from renewable resources and are bio-derived, which helps reduce the impact we make when manufacturing, as well as when the product is disposed of.
The toxic state of the solvent industry is demanding that ethical products emerge to replace the harmful and often deadly chemicals that are out on the market currently. We are happy to say that we have already been producing these ethical alternatives for the past 30 years, and plan to continue to innovate and help lead the solvent industry to sustainability.
Our distribution extends globally throughout North America, Asia, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
Inland Technology Incorporated takes pride in being a responsible supplier for the solvent industry. Our distribution extends globally throughout North America (including Canada, and Central America), Asia, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
As a sustainable supplier, Inland Technology ensures transparency and accountability in supplying our products to our customers throughout the entire exchange. Inland Technology has also received numerous Bronze Medalist supplier awards from the Defense Supply Center Richmond.
Our customer’s use of Inland chemistry & filtration has prevented over 1 billion lbs of hazardous waste.
Inland Technology has worked hard to eliminate products that pose risks or potential risks to the environment, our employees, the community and our customers. We make sure our handling stations, storage sites, manufacturing, and transport are safe and free of hazard. Over the past 20 years, our customer’s use of Inland’s chemistry and the Edgetek™ filtration system has eliminated the generation of over 1 billion pounds of hazardous waste.
If those systems are maintained, that’s a present rate of 75 million pounds per year. For the safety of our employees and our customers Inland no longer manufactures, blends with, or repackages with any chlorinated hydrocarbons. We also do not use aromatic hydrocarbons, also known as benzene or toluene, in any product. To ensure further safety, Inland has established general plant and ground hygiene programs to make potential hazards easier to detect and remediate. Lastly, we implement recycling methods into our locations to ensure that internal waste is treated properly or gets reused.
Inland Technology & our clients have received awards for our pollution prevention products & equipment.
- Texas Governor’s Award in 2005, awarded to Inland Technology’s client American Airlines for our outstanding efforts in waste minimization, environmental protection and pollution prevention.
- Environmental Protection Agency National Partnership for Environmental Priorities Award in 2004, awarded to Inland Technology’s client Flowserve for its elimination of hazardous chemical MEK by replacement with Inland product EP-921® and partswasher IT-3900™.
- DSCR Best Value Silver Medalist in 1999 and 2004, awarded twice to Inland Technology from The Defense Supply Center of Richmond for our “commitment to quality performance”.
- 1998 & 2006 Secretary of Defense Environmental Award for Pollution Prevention Award, awarded to Inland Technology Incorporated’s client Marine Corp Base Hawaii, for the use of Inland’s product Breakthrough® paired with Inland Technology’s weapons cleaning equipment.
- 1996 Preserve Planet Earth Quarterly Award, whereby Inland Technology Incorporated was awarded by the Rotary Club of Tacoma #8 for its efforts shown in the leadership of the environmental concerns for Tacoma and Pierce County
- Regional Finalist award from the United States Environmental Protection Agency Administrator’s Award in 1992, in which Inland Technology was recognized for its “excellence in effort and significant contributions to environmental improvement through pollution prevention.
“The new solvent is friendlier to the environment and we don’t have to worry about hazardous fumes"
We are leaders in the development of environmentally friendly solvent alternatives.
Need a Custom Solution?
Contact us to connect with a specialist. We will review your situation and work with you to find the best solution.