Aqueous Parts Cleaner
Benefits & Features
The IT-36SST™ is designed to use and reclaim Inland Technology’s environmentally responsible cleaning solvents. This solvent has a high flash point, is a non-VOC, non-HAP aqueous partswashing cleaner used to solve the corrosion issues common to water-based cleaners. The IT-36SST™ utilizes a resin bonded filtration system to extend reuse of the cleaning solution.
- Designed for use with Environmentally-Safe MILLENIUM®
- Gas Spring Assisted Lid Cover
- Heavy Duty Painted Mild Steel Legs
- Loc-Line Style Acetal Flex Nozzle
- Flow Thru Cleaning Brush Assembly
- Flow Regulating Valve to Control Solvent Flow
- Removable Work Shelves for Customizing Usage
- 1000 Watt External Heating System with Adjustable Thermostat Electronic Low Fluid Shut-off
- External Pump for Trouble Free Long Life
- Resin Bonded Prefilter to Extend MILLENIUM®Service Life
Inside Tub Dimensions: 36”L x 22”W x 8”D
Still Height: 39”
Solution Capacity: 35 Gallons
Tub Construction: 16 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
Pump Capacity: 300 GPH
Heating System: 1000W Strip
Electrical Requirements: 120V/1PH/60Hz/1.7A
Compatible Inland Technology Products
Cleaning solutions designed to save you time and reduce your costs and production of hazardous waste.
Need a Custom Solution?
Contact us to connect with a specialist. We will review your situation and work with you to find the best solution.